Foreign Part-145 approvals are those Part-145 organisations located outside the EU which are not subject to a bilateral agreement.
TRAINING SOLUTIONS AND CERTIFICATION
- Training Solutions and Consultancy
- Expert Guidance
- Application Assistance
- Courses from CaainternationalUK
WHAT DO CAMOS DO?
The task of a certified ‘Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation’(CAMO), such as our team here at Integrated Aviation Solution, is fundamentally keeping aircraft airworthy, yet incorporates the management of all inspections and the associated paperwork to meet the EASA regulations.
- Entrust an orgnanisation to maintain airworthiness (Integrated Aviation Solutions is to be approved / active as a CAMO itself)
- Ensure the fundamental airworthiness of its aircraft
- Continuously audit all aircraft and its components as required by authorities
- Closely cooperate with any maintenance and servicing companies to maintain airworthiness standards
- Takes responsibility for the quality management and all documentation to maintain airworthiness
Integrated Aviation Solutions will offer this CAMO certified service in the PAKISTAN and we operate out of three airports being Allama Iqbal Intl. Airport, Jinnah Intl. Airport and Islamabad Intl. Airport.